Re: Thank you Qvc!

[ Edited ]

@Constance2& @Vickiv

you're the only 2 people who posted to carba, that

wished her a "happy birthday" & didn't mention

anything about her receiving a gift from qvc. kudos

to both of you!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday, carba.  I'll never get a gift from Q because I won't tell them my birthday.

Respected Contributor

Hello, carba and welcome. Smiley Happy

Happy birthday and congratulations on your new tote bag.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday to you, too, Carba.  I actually got my tote bag in the mail yesterday.  I did however get a postcard in the mail a while back saying that I would qualify for it if I made a purchase on my Q Card during the month of August.

This is the 2nd year they have done this.  Last year they required we putchase $200 during the qualifying period.  I had no intention of doing that, but when a certain bracelet I wanted was being sold out on clearance, it pushed me over the top for the month.  Then they had some kind of system issues and lost track of me and I received that tote bag out of the blue when I had completely forgotten about it - around February.  A few weeks later I got a letter from Synchrony Bank apologizing for the mix-up and urging me to call them if I had not received my promised tote bag that I had qualified for.

For those of you not getting this offer, I believe it is actually run by Synchrony Bank and therefore would not be offered to anyone except Q-Card holders.

206.gif

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Valued Contributor

I received mine yesterday and it was a nice surprise. Thank you QVC!

Honored Contributor

That is so cool~!  I had no idea QVC was doing this (I don't have a Q Card).... enjoy your birthday with your cool new tote!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Yes, OP, Happy Birthday to you...

Incidentally Q, mine was last month and I've never received a tote... a birthday EP... nothing... Thanks for the kind thoughts and, ah, back at ya...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Yes, a pretty selfish bunch some of us are.  Considering the millions of dollars that customers have spent keeping the Q in business (& keeping thousands of Q employees out of unemployment lines), very pathetic that we thought we should get a birthday gift, too.  The flurry of "complaints" probably would not have occurred had the OP given the facts about the "gift."

As for not wishing OP a happy birthday, I doubt that many of us would do that for a complete stranger, however, I do hope she enjoyed her special day.