Esteemed Contributor

I just want to say, thank you QVC for getting all my gift packages here on time, (even the ones for myself. lol). I had trouble with 2 other places I ordered from. But QVC is dependable as always. Thank you for being a top notch business and caring about your customers! I appreciate it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who works at QVC! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Me too; all purchases present and accounted for.  This includes a last minute Stan Herman lounger that got here in 3 fast days.  There will always be some snafus but overall I think the Q did well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you QVC for getting my Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon Buns to me so fast. They are absolutely delicious!  I had bought them to serve for breakfast on Christmas, however, I had to try one (actually 2) and loved them.  My son already had one too and loved them.  Breakfast or a snack, these are awesome!  Wishing all of you at QVC and all our friends on this board, a very Happy and Merry Christmas!  

Honored Contributor

I too want to thank QVC for getting ALL of my purchase (even ones NOT for Christmas giving) to me on time.

Yesterday the last three showed up as scheduled. UPS was running late into the evening, but everything was delivered in good order, all accounted for, correct size/color, and with a smile on the driver's face.

Respected Contributor

I share the same praise as those above.....fantastic job QVC! Everything received as promised.