Honored Contributor

Thank you, QVC!

[ Edited ]

I want to give a shout out to QVC for the wonderful products you have. I thoroughly enjoy having QVC on, even though it may be in the background while I am doing mundane stuff around the house.

I just received my monthly email summary from QVC and appreciate the update it gives me on my auto deliveries, orders placed and shipped (well, sometimes that is scary to realize how much I have been spending!), and a list of items on Easy Pay (which I try not to use). I know I can look those things up myself, but it is nice to have it at a glance.

Although I keep a close watch on my auto deliveries, this last email summary listed items way out to September. Since I will be traveling all summer, it was a good reminder to me to have a few of those delayed until I return home.

People at work are amazed at the variety of items that can be purchased on QVC, everything from clothes and food to bug spray, fertilizer for my plants, etc! They are surprised that I got a ladder from them. I say, "Well, why not? I would have had a hard time getting that thing in my car to bring home from the store, and it was cheaper!" But they gladly peruse my Insider Magazine when I bring it to work to show them something special I'm thinking of getting.

I purchase my skin care (Perricone...get way more great deals on QVC on this product than anywhere else!), makeup (Geller, IT, and Bare Minerals), vacuum (love my Dyson!), plants (Cottage Farms), hair products (WEN), wine for friends (Vintage Wine Estates), teeth products (Smile Actives), patio furniture (Bliss), electronics (iPad, Bose, Oreck air fresheners, Air Innovations humidifiers, Dyson bladeless fans, etc.), handbags (Dooney and Bourke, Kastenberg, OrYany, Tignanello), bedding (Berkshire Blanets and Northern Sheets) travel accessories (Lori Greiner and Lug), and don't get me started on kitchen items (love Lock and Lock and also Rachel Ray!). And just had friends over to help enjoy Corky's ribs! And much, much more.

These are all the type of items I would normally buy in stores, but appreciate the ease and home delivery that makes my life easier due to a busy schedule.

The "as is" items I have bought from QVC have been great deals and in good condition. I think each of them must have been display items or ones that models wore, because I have not seen any wear and tear on them.

The moderators have been good to me when I have called about something. And like most of you, I have my favorite hosts. They are all doing their best, and I applaud them for what they are trying to do to make us happy. Heart

I have returned very few items, mostly to exchange sizes. Sometimes you have to do that when you are trying out a new vendor and are not sure how their items will fit on you.

And I am particularly grateful to QVC for giving us a Travel Forum. So many of us have benefited from that becoming a reality. Many worked hard to keep asking for the forum and continuing to prove that it was something many would enjoy. So, special kudos to QVC for helping us see our requests come true!

All in all, I am a happy QVC customer!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I agree with you.  I have mobility issues, so the convenience and variety is a blessing.  Clothing, food and gifts are primary purchases.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   I've been a QVC shopper since the beginning of the station (formerly CVN) and have sadly seen this station go downhill the last number of years.  When the station started, and for MANY YEARS after that,  I could always trust the quality of the item that I purchased, and also found so many unique brands and products that I had to have or gift.  Sadly, that is no longer the case. 

Their quality control is so much less stringent, but I guess that is the case in the world we live in.  Their uniqueness and variety of brands have both suffered terribly as well.  I feel that they have far too many house brands.   I do appreciate many of their beauty and skin care sets that save me a lot of money.  I agree, that the Perricone line in particular is an amazing deal when they feature it as a TSV.  That is the case with some other things as well.  I always appreciated the Quality, Value and Convenience, but find that the first 2 have been long since been abandoned, for too many of the items, and in this world, with the internet, Convenience is so much more available.    I think they need to realize that and rethink who and what they want to be.   Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Well, @World Traveler, it sounds as if you are a happy camper!   I've been with QVC since day 1.  I think that my shopping habits have changed over the years.  I don't watch a lot of the live presentations unless it's something that I'm really interested in, but I do appreciate the mix of products that they have.  Personally, I just like shopping online more than trucking around in stores.  I know what makeup lines work for me and, also, have a number of items for the home that I've bought this year.  Also, with clothing, I know what brands work for me, and I know what lines I stay away from.

I think that their Customer Service is stellar.  Nice to read a VERY positive review about QVC.

QVC Social Team

@World Traveler - What a great note! It was a pleasure to read.

I want to congratulate you on such a terrific travel forum! The sharing of trips, tips and product recommendations is really informative and inspiring! 

Have a great day and travel on!

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I want to give a shout out to QVC for the wonderful products you have. I thoroughly enjoy having QVC on, even though it may be in the background while I am doing mundane stuff around the house.

I just received my monthly email summary from QVC and appreciate the update it gives me on my auto deliveries, orders placed and shipped (well, sometimes that is scary to realize how much I have been spending!), and a list of items on Easy Pay (which I try not to use). I know I can look those things up myself, but it is nice to have it at a glance.

Although I keep a close watch on my auto deliveries, this last email summary listed items way out to September. Since I will be traveling all summer, it was a good reminder to me to have a few of those delayed until I return home.

People at work are amazed at the variety of items that can be purchased on QVC, everything from clothes and food to bug spray, fertilizer for my plants, etc! They are surprised that I got a ladder from them. I say, "Well, why not? I would have had a hard time getting that thing in my car to bring home from the store, and it was cheaper!" But they gladly peruse my Insider Magazine when I bring it to work to show them something special I'm thinking of getting.

I purchase my skin care (Perricone...get way more great deals on QVC on this product than anywhere else!), makeup (Geller, IT, and Bare Minerals), vacuum (love my Dyson!), plants (Cottage Farms), hair products (WEN), wine for friends (Vintage Wine Estates), teeth products (Smile Actives), patio furniture (Bliss), electronics (iPad, Bose, Oreck air fresheners, Air Innovations humidifiers, Dyson bladeless fans, etc.), handbags (Dooney and Bourke, Kastenberg, OrYany, Tignanello), bedding (Berkshire Blanets and Northern Sheets) travel accessories (Lori Greiner and Lug), and don't get me started on kitchen items (love Lock and Lock and also Rachel Ray!). And just had friends over to help enjoy Corky's ribs! And much, much more.

These are all the type of items I would normally buy in stores, but appreciate the ease and home delivery that makes my life easier due to a busy schedule.

The "as is" items I have bought from QVC have been great deals and in good condition. I think each of them must have been display items or ones that models wore, because I have not seen any wear and tear on them.

The moderators have been good to me when I have called about something. And like most of you, I have my favorite hosts. They are all doing their best, and I applaud them for what they are trying to do to make us happy. Heart

I have returned very few items, mostly to exchange sizes. Sometimes you have to do that when you are trying out a new vendor and are not sure how their items will fit on you.

And I am particularly grateful to QVC for giving us a Travel Forum. So many of us have benefited from that becoming a reality. Many worked hard to keep asking for the forum and continuing to prove that it was something many would enjoy. So, special kudos to QVC for helping us see our requests come true!

All in all, I am a happy QVC customer!

What a lovely post!! Thank you.

So often it seems so easy to be critical or complain.  It's refreshing to me when people take the time to say something nice and the way you expressed these kind and lovely sentiments was really delightful.