Honored Contributor

Thank you QVC for this Garden Day!

[ Edited ]

It is only mid January, and many of us in this country are only getting a good start on winter and can expect winter weather for at least another two months or more. 

It is so nice to see the outdoor things and all the flowers and plants. 

The prices are great (bought blueberry bushes and two more Bliss Hammock chairs) and quite a bit of free shipping today on things as well. 

When I heard about today's event, I initially thought it was way too early to even be interested, but I've really enjoyed today's programming.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for this Garden Day!

I saw some of it earlier with Antoinella.  It is a nice change from clothes, computers and makeup.  Will probably watch more tonight. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for this Garden Day!fabric was staf

I bought the Blueberry bushes last year, mulch them good last fall so we'll see how they did and how they will do this summer.. I was hoping I would not buy anything but I also bought 2 more bliss chairs. I've had the double one for a few years and I noticed last year the fabric was starting to fell crunchy, so I afraid it is starting to rotting. I don't want anyone braking through and getting hurt. I also bought the pruning shears.  They will make it easier to cut down the roses and other things.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the TSV ❤🤗💐

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed the programming too.  There's nothing I needed so I haven't bought, but it's nice to be talking spring things.  Seems like many of items presented are the same as last year.  (Sedum again??  It's the wonder plant.  LOL)

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree that it was fun to watch something different.  I have yet to buy anything, but it put me in a happy mood even though it was a gloomy day here.  

I purchased three different types of basil seeds at the store today, along with some rosemary seeds. Hopefully,  I  can get them to germinate  a couple of weeks before "gardening season" here (zone 6A). If I am successful, I will also try a couple of different types of lavender.  Heart

Respected Contributor

I also enjoyed today's programming.  I purchased several items for upcoming birthday gifts.  

Honored Contributor

I knew it was coming, but I didn't get to watch today.  I'll have to look at what was aired.  Thanks for the reminder.

Esteemed Contributor

It's been a dark, cold winter so far -- watching garden shows was fun and a nice boost to my gloomy winter mood.  Got me fired up for spring!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt