Respected Contributor

Thank you QVC for the free shipping

Thank you QVC for another free shipping day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for the free shipping

I'm gonna enjoy free shipping today also. They have some new fleece sheets in stock and there are several prints I like so I might as well buy them today.

Honored Contributor

10% back from Top Cashback, except on electronics

Valued Contributor

Free shipping is always welcome. However, it would be even better if I could see my wishlist this morning. My order status is unavailable as well. Or, am I expecting too much from this website?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Free shipping is always welcome. However, it would be even better if I could see my wishlist this morning. My order status is unavailable as well. Or, am I expecting too much from this website?

@laluzdelmundo  I'm afraid we are... It's asking a lot, I know, to actually offer a website that works... No access to the items saved in cart, no access to wishlist, so the free shipping sort of means a good bit less than it might have and yet, it was all so predictable... Ridiculous...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb I've wondered sometimes if OVC is a kind of Mafia-like corporate Federal tax write off. For those who answer certain posters with the reminder that QVC is business and it wants to make money, I answer (in my mind), but what if they really don't want to make too much?  Ooops, my cynicism is showing.

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo  It's very easy to be cynical when the same things happen over and over... And even if there's nothing nefarious afoot, I think of that old saying about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome, and we all know what that's indicative of...  Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you QVC for the FREE S&H today! I saved $12.50 between 2 Cuddle Duds tops and a pair of Clarks sneakers.

The tops are A381712. They were presented only once a little over a week ago and I missed out on my size/colors I wanted. All the stars were in line for me today. I was able to get on waitlist for both of the plaids - red/brown & purple/brown in the medium...AND the FREE S&H!

The Clarks slip-on sneakers I ordered in black are A394239...

VERY happy camper! sHa_shakeshout.gif