Honored Contributor

Thank you, QVC, for new email notice

This morning I got a new-looking Order Status email informing me that one of my orders had shipped. What I like about this new version of the older update on order status is that it is easier to find what order they are talking about.

They didn't just give the order number and name, but they gave the order date, photo of the item I ordered, the item number, the full name, color, and size of what I ordered, the address it is going to, the method of payment with ending four digits, the billing date, and the amount billed.

Then there is a link to track your shipment and also a link for order status, which is probably not necessary since they kindly included all that information in the email. 

And it is a clean, well-organized email. Much better than what they had before.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, QVC, for new email notice

@World Traveler Your post just made me laugh out loud -  at myself!  I know we've been getting email notices about our orders, but if you had asked me how the most recent one was different from those in the past, no way would I have remembered. 

Sometimes I throw one into my saved mail -  wonder if I've failed to erase all of those?   I'm going to check later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, QVC, for new email notice

@millieshops Smiley LOL

Really, though, I do appreciate all the information right in one email, which I will hang onto until the item arrives.