Honored Contributor

Thank you QVC for a wonderful Christmas in July

We really appreciate all the new items, the all day events, and the general fun that CIJ brings to so many of us that meet on the holiday forum.

Please keep up the good work of so much new, such great all day programming, and ask the buyers to acquire more of the things that sell out so easily each year. Bringing in even 5000 of certain things (especially VPH) is rarely enough.

Thanks again for a wonderfully fun filled CIJ. Already looking forward to it next year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC for a wonderful Christmas in July

Normally, I would join in your excitement, but the technical problems last night killed it for me.  I waited till the last night to make sure I made good choices, but couldn't get one order to go through.  

Valued Contributor

Yes, it was pretty good. My favorite is Valerie Parr Hill. I ,spent to much money. I wish they would focus on Harvest items more. Fall is my favorite time of year. What about a weekend of nothing but Harvest? If not this year, maybe something could be done next year. Can only hope. 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Normally, I would join in your excitement, but the technical problems last night killed it for me.  I waited till the last night to make sure I made good choices, but couldn't get one order to go through.  

@10000Nicknames

I hear you. This is happening with every big event I try to participate in, and I'm starting to get very upset about it. They need to fix this issue, or extend the event pricing when the problem is on their end. 

Beyond frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Yes, it was pretty good. My favorite is Valerie Parr Hill. I ,spent to much money. I wish they would focus on Harvest items more. Fall is my favorite time of year. What about a weekend of nothing but Harvest? If not this year, maybe something could be done next year. Can only hope. 

@De Anna

Valerie will be back with harvest items on August 8th, but usually she only comes for one day. I think they used to do more fall things than they do now, and it's another case of their buyers not getting it. Fall and Halloween decor is rivaling Christmas in many retail chains. They are missing the mark by not having more fall themed events (that aren't clothing/shoes/handbags related).

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed CIJ, too!  I purchased a couple of pieces of Jim Shore, 4 Valerie candles, and a flocked tree.  I also purchased some food items for gifts to be delivered in Dec.  I think the prices overall were good as well.  It really gets me excited for Christmas!

Respected Contributor

I also enjoy CIJ if for no other reason than a break from regular programming.  It is enjoyable to see the new things.

Valued Contributor

I agree  I loved every minute of it  I think I watched everything  Wonderful new products and I just has a very good time

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @Mominohio....I bought several of Valerie's items

Respected Contributor

I just don't get this!

Hyacinth