Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you Q Team for changing the picture...

@MacDUFF

Yes it's cherry blossoms.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac

Thx...they're so beautiful...I wasn't sure 'cuz they looked a little like dogwood petals.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Mz iMac

That's it...thank you!  Does anyone know for sure if it's a cherry blossom?  I just guessed.

BTW, @nomless  Sorry you're not seeing the new pic (yet?)...maybe if you log off and on?  Or there's a problem with the particular device?  It's always something!

@MacDUFF, thanks for the suggestion but after logging out and back in, the Christmas photos are still there.  Weird....I had the selfie photo like everyone else, but now instead of cherry blossoms, I have Christmas.  I thought it was a promo for next month's Christmas in July.  Maybe it is device related - I'm on a Lenovo tablet at the moment.

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@MacDUFF, thanks for the suggestion but after logging out and back in, the Christmas photos are still there.  Weird....I had the selfie photo like everyone else, but now instead of cherry blossoms, I have Christmas.  I thought it was a promo for next month's Christmas in July.  Maybe it is device related - I'm on a Lenovo tablet at the moment.

@nomless

That's funny!!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was good of them, wasn't it, to remove the holiday montage now that we're approaching the 4th of July... 

Woman Wink

Doesn't look like a cherry blossom to me, but more like a pink crab apple blossom, which are very pretty too. Who knows, though, there are so many varieties these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Doesn't look like a cherry blossom to me, but more like a pink crab apple blossom, which are very pretty too. Who knows, though, there are so many varieties these days.

@stevieb

Good point...here's an image of pink crab apple blossoms...I'm so confused!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Mz iMac

Thx...they're so beautiful...I wasn't sure 'cuz they looked a little like dogwood petals.

i thought it was a dogwood branch also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein