Respected Contributor

Thank you New Host Katie McGee

Watched this new host today on several shows and she gave all the necessary information plus all the sizes the models were wearing.

Really enjoyed her informative presentations a pleasure - for me - to watch.  Maybe some of the "older" hosts on this p.m. could take a few pointers.  Well done to Katie.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you New Host Katie McGee

Katie McGee isn't part of the most recent group. In fact shes only a few months short of her 2nd anniversary hosting on QVC. 

Katie put in plenty of time refining her presentations on the overnight shift.

Honored Contributor

I miss Katie in the early morning but Alex is starting to grow on me.

Esteemed Contributor

I love watching her!!

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  Did not realise Katie had been around so long.  I record most shows I want to see and it always seems to be the same hosts - Shawn, Amy both I put on mute - Carolyn, etc. but watching live shows Monday saw Katie on several shows and really enjoyed her.  

Must be more observant as if she is hosting I will not fast forward or mute!

Thanks for input Ladies.

Contributor

I agree QVC has a winner in Katie McGee.  Knowledgeable and professional.  Good Job 

Valued Contributor

I was going to begin a topic on 3 hosts whom I think are fantastic, because I have seen so much recent bashing. Well, Katie McGee is just the best...........and Mary DeAngelis AND one of the newest hosts........MARY NELSON.

I love watching all 3 of these ladies!

Respected Contributor

Katie McGee is very smooth during her presentations.  She also is well prepared.

Valued Contributor

I think Katie McGee is probably the best host that QVC has as of now!!! She does a wonderful job of presenting and doesn't make the show about her!!! A lot of the other hosts could really take a lesson from her!!!!

Honored Contributor

The first time I watched her she was hosting a late night shoe show. I was so impressed with her hosting that I ordered two pairs of shoes from a brand I'd never heard of! Smiley Very Happy