Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you Jennifer Coffey!

I thought the suit was dreadful. Did not see her in it, but she wore a bathing suit on air last year if memory serves. She's a great host, but I certainly do not expect ALL the hosts to wear bathing suits on air. Bathing suit models, yes ... hosts,no. I hope you like yours OP, but personal taste is just that, personal, so no offense to you. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think women can identify with JC because she represents the average young  women, just like we older gals identify with CG.

Love Carolyn but I certainly don't identify with her style. And I know no one young that would ever wear that bathing suit that was the TSV yesterday. It was reminiscent of something straight out of "The Boyfriend," a play about the 1920's.

Respected Contributor

I saw one presentation yesterday on this swimsuit.  The vendor and 3 models had it on, all different sizes to give an idea how it fit.  That was more than enough for customers to figure out if that was the suit for them.   

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think women can identify with JC because she represents the average young  women, just like we older gals identify with CG.

Love Carolyn but I certainly don't identify with her style. And I know no one young that would ever wear that bathing suit that was the TSV yesterday. It was reminiscent of something straight out of "The Boyfriend," a play about the 1920's.

I was just going to post that I, an "older gal," don't identify with her either. But then, I don't identify with any of them -- or really, anybody else in general.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland