Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you Jennifer, for wearing the Todays Special swimsuit today! I have similiar body issues to you. When I saw it on you today, and saw the confidence you showed while wearing it, I was convinced to give it a try!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you Jennifer Coffey!

It's an adorable little suit!  I love it and I love swimming but can't take the sun on my skin.... if I could I would have purchased the pink floral one and the navy!  I love hosts who go the extra mile showing us the products.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I thought she looked adorable in it too! She really rocked it with the Denim and Company coverup, the aviator shades, and the cute sandals!

I like Jennifer - I think she seems down to Earth and enjoy her presentations and her blogs.

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

It's an adorable little suit!  I love it and I love swimming but can't take the sun on my skin.... if I could I would have purchased the pink floral one and the navy!  I love hosts who go the extra mile showing us the products.... Woman LOL

I believe she had the swim suit on last year when it was the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I missed her say what her body issues are...I don't see any myself and thought the suit looked great on her this morning.

It is a really cute suit !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Contributor

Jennifer said that she carries her weight in her hips and thighs.

Trusted Contributor

I love Jennifer Coffey. She is a great host and explains and shows her merchandise well. 

Super Contributor

I caught JC's presentation yesterday morning and think she did a fabulous job. She's come a long way and she is becoming one of my favorite hosts.

I like how 1) she actually WORE the TSV and 2) how she accessorized it.

Honored Contributor

For all the shows they had yesterday offering a swim suit, Jennifer was the only one I saw who actually wore it to show us how great this suit is/was.

Jennifer was stunning in it - great legs, great figure.  You could tell she felt totally comfortable in it showing the world.

Honored Contributor

I think women can identify with JC because she represents the average young  women, just like we older gals identify with CG.