Respected Contributor

To all of you that have given me hearts for my comments, I say a very big Thank You! It really means a lot to me.Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You for the hearts!

@happygolfcartrider Did mom like you best?  (just kidding.  I couldn't resist)....you are welcome and deserve them.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider Did mom like you best?  (just kidding.  I couldn't resist)....you are welcome and deserve them.

@Annabellethecat66 lol, actually she did not like me at all from the day I was born til the day she died. I overcame it though and bless you! Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider I understand...I never lived with my mother (lived with my Dad and grandmother).  But you know what?  We did just fine...didn't we?  We love you here!  Have a wonderful day.  Weather here (Va) Tuesday is my kind of day...Sunny and cool!.  Smile for you are loved!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider I understand...I never lived with my mother (lived with my Dad and grandmother).  But you know what?  We did just fine...didn't we?  We love you here!  Have a wonderful day.  Weather here (Va) Tuesday is my kind of day...Sunny and cool!.  Smile for you are loved!

@Annabellethecat66 You are so kind and yes we did do just fine! Weather here in S.C. at the beach is sunny and cool also. It is going to be a Glorious day for a walk on the beach!Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

To all of you that have given me hearts for my comments, I say a very big Thank You! It really means a lot to me.Heart

Your post that was deleted that you made about "a bit of spirits" I will never forget, had me laughing with tears runnning down my face.  Have no idea why it was deleted, and was very disappointed that it was.  I would have given you ten hearts for that!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fur Dude wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Your post that was deleted that you made about "a bit of spirits" I will never forget, had me laughing with tears runnning down my face.  Have no idea why it was deleted, and was very disappointed that it was.  I would have given you ten hearts for that!!!

@Fur Dude LOL, I don't remember which one that one was, mine are usually always deleted no matter what the subject is. I try to be light and put a smile out there but some take it the wrong way I guess..Woman HappyHeart Check out the fun in Suggestion box under "Show Host" Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!