Honored Contributor

I made an order on Sunday with my $10 off coupon and it arrived today, just three days later!

That is not usual for me, outside of ice chest food orders, so I was pleasantly surprised.

More Lock & Lock!  ha.  Anybody who knows me knows that I have an extensive L&L collection.  So it's not like I need more but this rectangular set they showed on Sunday, and for a killer price, has pieces that I use for a lot of things.

Thanks for the amazing service.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Gee I have found the exact opposite. I have placed 5 orders since May 2nd and they are all still in process. Really it takes that long to ship??? And since they are in process they can't be cancelled. Grrrr

Honored Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

Gee I have found the exact opposite. I have placed 5 orders since May 2nd and they are all still in process. Really it takes that long to ship??? And since they are in process they can't be cancelled. Grrrr

I'm so sorry!  Smiley Sad    Well, one good thing is that the info on the orders is often behind what is really going on so I hope they show up soon.  Smiley Happy

As to the ability to cancel - I haven't done it in years, as I just don't order that much anymore, but used to be that you could cancel when 'in process'.  The line fell on 'shipped'.  Maybe that's changed.

Trusted Contributor

I too am enjoying Lock & Lock a lot. I dont buy them for this house, but I do get them for my house in Athens. My suitcase now is full of them, some are also from Susan Graver and most of the clothes I got, are from Halston. God knows when I will be going again to Athens.

As far as the shipping goes from QVC, I have no words, I place an order an example today and early the next week, the parcel awaits me at the front door.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Frequent Contributor

I called customer service yesterday about the order placed on May 2nd. She said it couldn't be cancelled and she had no further information on when it would ship. They were selling the exact Life is Good t shirt yesterday. So it must not be on waitlist. Very frustrating as it is a birthday gift for my niece. I used bill to ship to.

Super Contributor

Where did you get the $10 coupon?

Respected Contributor

WHAT $10 OFF COUPON????????

I've been a customer since DAY ONE, 1986, and haven't recieved a coupon.  All i get is the occassional offer of Easy Pay, which I NEVER USE. 

I'D LIKE A $10 off coupon too!!!!!!  

And I use their Q card, which I need to stop doing since it gets me NOTHING at all...   oh, wait....  a 6th EASY PAY.  How about FREE SHIPPING instead. Everyone can use that.

Honored Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

Where did you get the $10 coupon?

I got it by email from QVC.   It was attached to my account so that, when I came on the site and logged into my purchasing account, it automatically went on my order.    

In my 20+ years with QVC, near as I can recall, it's the first time they've sent me a coupon.  Smiley Happy   I appreciate it.

Honored Contributor
I was sent a post card a while ago by Q good for $10 off, no expiration date.
Honored Contributor

Yikes!  I didn't mean to start a thing.  I'm not one to have any kind of sense of entitlement so it was just a nice surprise and that was the extent of it.  Lots of people get stuff I don't get and that's ok.  Nobody owes me anything.  It was a nice thing and I sincerely appreciate it.