Thank You QVC for My Favorite Brand Sub Forums

Thank You QVC for bringing back the Sub Forums under My Favorite Brand.Heart

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank You QVC for My Favorite Brand Sub Forums

Agreed! Definitely a step (back) in the right direction! 👏
Valued Contributor

Am I missing something? I don't see any subforums on fashion or jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

The sub forums are listed under My Favorite Brand.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

Thank you, for bring back the WEN sub-forum.  I love Chaz Dean, WEN, Team Wen, and the fact that WEN does no animal testing.  That is very important to my purchasing decisions, as are suggestions for WEN products from WEN users who have my same hair type.

I don't know if the sub-forums were in your original plans, or not, but I would like to send you a HUGE thank y'all for making them available.

I promise NOT to whine to you again even if the IGNORE feature never returns.  : O )

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for listening to our requests to bring back some of the favorite sub forums. 

I'm a huge fan of the Wen hair care line and I purchase a lot of Wen products on a regular basis. Other than that I don't spend that much money on QVC purchases. 

So I'm really only interested in chatting about Wen with other Wenners in a Wen forum. I find the forum a great place to find out more about Wen products, but it's also become a great place to spend some relaxing time with my Wen friends. 

Wen is great but it has a learning curve, so there are always a lot of new folks who need their questions answered. Wenners are really great about sharing their knowledge... and I'm sure that translates into increased Wen sales.

Thanks again for listening to us, 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this. I had no idea that forum even existed. I see it now, but I had no idea it listed all the brands.😉
Frequent Contributor

Thanks; I didn't know that the drop down was available. Is it possible to add another Brand such as LCNY? If so, how?
Honored Contributor

I agree.  This was a nice addition.  Well, most of them...  

It is interesting, though, to note the brands, both their own and others, that they left out.

Truth be told, though, I'm unlikely to make to many 'special trips' over there and while I understand the practicality of lumping all the brands together under a single drop down, I suspect they'd get more traffic if they were aligned with the category that best fits.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Thank you for listening, QVC!