Valued Contributor

A big Thank You to the hands that fix the problem.

Occasional Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@beachdad wrote:

I'm still having problems. I hope they get around to me too!

beach-mom

@beachdad  really? Everyone should be ok. Once QVC fixed the problem everything should be ok. Hope it gets sorted out soon. That's very strange.

@Sage04 - Unfortunately yes. I just tried to get on again under my own name, and I still can't get on. They keep telling me the issue is from early July and it's not my fault. Time for another phone call!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Yes, you're the best!  We take back all the bad things we said or thought about you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You QVC IT

[ Edited ]

Glad that it is back to normal......as The Grateful Dead said... What a Long Strange Trip It's Been. 

Thank You to all involved in rectifying the problem

Esteemed Contributor

@beachdad wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@beachdad wrote:

I'm still having problems. I hope they get around to me too!

beach-mom

@beachdad  really? Everyone should be ok. Once QVC fixed the problem everything should be ok. Hope it gets sorted out soon. That's very strange.

@Sage04 - Unfortunately yes. I just tried to get on again under my own name, and I still can't get on. They keep telling me the issue is from early July and it's not my fault. Time for another phone call!  Smiley Frustrated

@beachdad  a few people had that problem and they were able to get back the name. Don't remember what happened. I remember something about going to setting.

@loriqvcgame the information.

Honored Contributor

A round of applause for Fred for fixing the problem!

Nerd on Computer | Know Your Meme

Regular Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

A round of applause for Fred for fixing the problem!

Nerd on Computer | Know Your Meme

Now that Fred has fixed the QVC tech problems he might want to think about updating the basement paneling. And smoking...he should consider quitting that habit, we need him around in case the boards go wonky again...

Respected Contributor
Thank you QVC!! 🤗
Honored Contributor

@Sage04 - I called. The CS representative was like the others- understanding and kind. She said she would make sure she contacted the IT department to tell them there were still people having problems. And she assured me I wasn't the only one.

I just was able to get on AND put something in my cart to see if that worked. It did! Thank you for your encouragement today!   Smiley Happy