Honored Contributor

We finally got a week-end with some watchable merchandise. Thanks Q for listening, if indeed this is as a result of our complaints. The reduced shipping costs didn't escape me either. Maybe now I won't have to watch the Super Bowl.

photo image.jpg1_4.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's jewelry?? For me no thanks!! They always do that on superbowl sunday don't they??

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Pook said:

It's jewelry?? For me no thanks!! They always do that on superbowl sunday don't they??

Anything beats more Keurig, computers, mattresses, electronics, kitchen dancing, exercise equipment, diet plans, kitchenaid, lock n lock, make up, and vacuums!

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.bored} Its all boring to me.. I rather watch the super bowl, some of the commercials are worth the price of admission to me. Cute picture of the cat cheerleading O/P.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 2/1/2015 Pook said:

Anything beats more Keurig, computers, mattresses, electronics, kitchen dancing, exercise equipment, diet plans, kitchenaid, lock n lock, make up, and vacuums!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

And no, for me, no multi-hour sporting event is worth watching for the commercials (especially given the volume of them this event will feature...) or for the over produced halftime show!

I'd not surmise, though, that this weekend's Q line up has a thing in the world to do with our complaints and frankly, yesterday wasn't 'all that', though at least it didn't feature the usual weekend drudgery... The thing I like most about today, aside from there not being a computer or blender in sight... not a single minute in that kitchen happy dancing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Kachina I DO like the kitty Cheerleader.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/1/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 2/1/2015 Pook said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

And no, for me, no multi-hour sporting event is worth watching for the commercials (especially given the volume of them this event will feature...) or for the over produced halftime show!

I'd not surmise, though, that this weekend's Q line up has a thing in the world to do with our complaints and frankly, yesterday wasn't 'all that', though at least it didn't feature the usual weekend drudgery... The thing I like most about today, aside from there not being a computer or blender in sight... not a single minute in that kitchen happy dancing...

ITKWD moved to q plus (i think that's what it's called) for today's show.
Honored Contributor
What is Q plus?
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Tissyanne said: What is Q plus?

It's another channel that some Cable or Sattelite providers offer which shows more QVC programming. For example I have Direct TV and QVC plus is an additional channel that normally shows repeats, they tend to lag about one hour behind the live programming I believe, but sometimes they offer programming in real time.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 icezeus said:
On 2/1/2015 Tissyanne said: What is Q plus?

It's another channel that some Cable or Sattelite providers offer which shows more QVC programming. For example I have Direct TV and QVC plus is an additional channel that normally shows repeats, they tend to lag about one hour behind the live programming I believe, but sometimes they offer programming in real time.

Thank you. I will check to see if my cable co provides that.