Respected Contributor

maybe this has been discussed,and certainly not a big deal,but has Terri conn been missing?I used to catch her on daily deals and thought she did a great job.just curious is all

Trusted Contributor

She posted on her Facebook that she is out sick.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   Terri posted on her FB page at the beginning of August that she was out sick.  It's been 4 weeks now so I hope she's better.  The Program Guide has her back on the schedule next week.  

Valued Contributor

LUV Terri Conn. More Terri Conn's are needed by the Q.

Respected Contributor

thank you all for replys.i am not on fb,for, I didn't know.i hope she's feeling much better.and yes,I wish q had more hosts like her.she is one of my favorites

Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

maybe this has been discussed,and certainly not a big deal,but has Terri conn been missing?I used to catch her on daily deals and thought she did a great job.just curious is all

Terri Cohn said she was sick with Covid  for 3 1/2 weeks and she is back to work. 

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

LUV Terri Conn. More Terri Conn's are needed by the Q.

@MrSour  I totally agree with you.  She is definitely one that I enjoy watching.  I wish she was on more.  She has a wonderful on-air personality, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I think she was on As the World Turns, that is where she met her hubby actor Austin Peck, he was also on Days of Our Lives.