Frequent Contributor
Always enjoy Terri’s professional presentations - no obnoxious, juvenile antics. Just her sweet lil self
Honored Contributor

I caught a couple of minutes of the Eyevac touchless vacuum.  I was impressed by both her and the vendor who actually gave all the pertinent info in the time I was watching,  No idle chit chat.  Good presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Peggs wrote:
Always enjoy Terri’s professional presentations - no obnoxious, juvenile antics. Just her sweet lil self

No endless chit chat about daughters and family members.  No constant talk about upcoming vacations.  

Respected Contributor

@Peggs wrote:

Totally agree. I always enjoy her personality too, and find she presents products very well. One of my favorites...in a sea of many I just can't listen to.

Valued Contributor

Even in a positive post about a host, shade is thrown towards other hosts in the comments.... 

Honored Contributor

Terri is a pleasure to watch!

Free PNG HD Smiley Face Thumbs Up - PlusPNG | Free emoji ...

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Terri is a lovely person, inside and out.  She and some others stand out for their class.  No oversharimg, bragging about anything, just class.

Valued Contributor

Exactly as presentations should be. Pleasant not chaotic. We see enough of those.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty and always well prepared. She has a nice way about  her too.

Occasional Contributor

Yes I've always found Terri to be informative and calm.

She presented Cubii recently (which had shippping included) and she made a point to tell people that this could be returned but that you would need to pay return shipping. While she wasn't sure exactly how much that would be, the regular shipping if not included would have been about $20. Hosts normally don't point that out.