Honored Contributor

I wonder if she and Austin moved to the area near the Q ? You never know when Days will call him back, happens a lot with his character. I had no idea she was also a soap actress. They have 2 daughters, it is a second marriage for both of them. 

Valued Contributor

Has QVC ever had a host that someone on this board hasn’t described as “a breath of fresh air”? 

Trusted Contributor
I saw her a couple of days ago doing an NFL show with MBR. She acknowledged that is no expert on pro football, but it was still a good show. I like her a lot as a hostSmiley Happy
Contributor
Terri is an excellent Host & not way over the top! Hope to see more of her!!!
Frequent Contributor

Terri is an actress who was on my former fav and now defunct soap 'As the World Turns.' Her character was Katie Paretti (sp) and She was on it for many years...til the end.  I loved her relationship with a goofy guy whose name I can't remember. Cute relationship...he loved her from afar, but they were good friends on the show. Did they end up together at one point? I can't remember. That was a great soap. When I see her on the Q I always think, 'oh there is Katie!'

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I enjoy Terri's presentations...she is calm and has a very pleasant voice!  But she does make mistakes and is apologizing every few minutes...

@corita  ... I agree about the mistakes .... she is very unsure about herself ... I am not a fan 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

@spiritoo wrote:

Terri is an actress who was on my former fav and now defunct soap 'As the World Turns.' Her character was Katie Paretti (sp) and She was on it for many years...til the end.  I loved her relationship with a goofy guy whose name I can't remember. Cute relationship...he loved her from afar, but they were good friends on the show. Did they end up together at one point? I can't remember. That was a great soap. When I see her on the Q I always think, 'oh there is Katie!'

@spiritoo Me too!!!  When she first started I felt like I already knew her from ATWT as you wrote "oh there is Katie "I loved her on that soap.  I feel she's doing a great job on the Q!.  Also hasn't changed one bit,    Pretty as ever !

Honored Contributor

I think Terri is a pleasant, calm host----

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt r u enjoying football today or r u watching happy dance

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@Spurtr u enjoying football today or r u watching happy dance

@MrSour 

Hi....No happy dancing for me today, NFL football all the way! smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif🏈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”