Respected Contributor

Re: Terri Conn joins QVC as a host

I also have never heard of her before. I do hope she has a more pleasant voice then the majority of the hosts that are on QVC now. I hope she will speak clearly, not screech and yell, not speak at a break neck speed and pronounce words correctly.  If not, I'll pass on her just like I do with the other hosts that sound uneducated.

Honored Contributor

In December, every show will have 2-3 hosts, so it makes sense that they will start incorporating the new hosts sooner rather than later.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

In December, every show will have 2-3 hosts, so it makes sense that they will start incorporating the new hosts sooner rather than later.

@VaBelle35  Was this a tongue & cheek post, or did you read this somewhere?  My guess was that they need the new hosts onboard ASAP so they can get more live programming up on Q2 and Beauty iQ. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

As soon as I saw her picture (thanks for posting it) I recognized her.

That used to be one of my favorite soaps.  I remember her well.  It's hard to picture her selling anything but........Oh! well, we shall see......

I know me too!  Loved her in ATWT,  it was one of my favorite soaps as well.  If she  already stated on the Q I haven't  seen her yet,  do find it hard to picture her selling.  I do like her and feel like I know her already

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  Was this a tongue & cheek post, or did you read this somewhere?  My guess was that they need the new hosts onboard ASAP so they can get more live programming up on Q2 and Beauty iQ. 

@Caaareful Shopper  It's based on previous years.  As we get closer to Christmas, there are only 2 host shows and many include a third host.

It's distracting when you add the vendor(s) to the mix.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I always look forward to seeing new hosts on Q.  However, I wasn't a fan of her role on ATWT.  During her time was when I lost interest in the show.  Wish her well and hope it works out at Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

mary beth with the six new hosts we will probably be seeing after the new year.

mary beth with six new hosts.jpg

They all seem rather friendly in that photo except the one on the left.  She reminds me of the sales associates at the upscale stores.  Ice Princess. ❄️ Will not give you my time unless you look like you're about to spend several thousand dollars.  Q may need to soften her up a bit. ☺️

Regular Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

They all seem rather friendly in that photo except the one on the left.  She reminds me of the sales associates at the upscale stores.  Ice Princess. ❄️ Will not give you my time unless you look like you're about to spend several thousand dollars.  Q may need to soften her up a bit. 

What a horrible thing to say. 

Respected Contributor

Why are there no Asian hosts? 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Why are there no Asian hosts? 

@chessylady.  How many Asians applied for the job?