Trusted Contributor

Terri Conn joins QVC as a host

http://www.pressreader.com/usa/cbs-soaps-in-depth/20180723/281809989666078

If anyone has watched soaps Terri Conn began her daytime career as Katie Peretti on ATWT for a 12 year run..she also appeared on One Life to Live. She is married in real life to Austin Peck who played Austin on DAYS. Since leaving soaps she has been a very successful real estate agent. She is now officially joining QVC as a host. Combined with her big success on soaps and big sales in real estate she will be an asset for QVC
Trusted Contributor

Re: Terri Conn joins QVC as a host

Honored Contributor

how fun......i remember her from ATWT!

wishing her good luck and much success as she begins her QVC career.

thanks for the heads up @JONNYSBRO.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I don't know anything about this new host.  Can anyone tell me if she has a good, strong, easy-on-the-ears broadcasting voice?

Trusted Contributor

She was great on ATWT. I love Katie and Simon. She was nominated for an emmy. She was always a great actress. Apparently she is very successful in real estate.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

I read that there is a male host coming onboard this time as well.  Anthony Heywood was a QVC UK host; he left there a few years ago.  Now he's coming back, but as a QVC US host.

Trusted Contributor

Thats awesome!  I loved As the World Turns.  I watched it every day. I am happy to hear that Terri is joining QVC.  Although I do not watch QVC that much, I will look for Terri to check it out.  

Super Contributor

I don’t know who these two newbies are but I hope that means a couple of the old timers are either retiring or getting the boot!