Honored Contributor

Re: Terri Conn joins QVC as a host

I just saw her with Brooke Shiels on Q2 and thought she did a terrific job. The new and improved MBR.LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OMG, I feel like I must have been living under a rock or something!  Unable to sleep, I got up and turned on the TV.  I saw this new-to-me little blonde host and when they did a closer shot of her I said to myself, “Boy, she looks a lot like Katie Peretti!”  Quite a score for QVC!

Respected Contributor

She hosted a two hour Logo clearance Tuesday and I thought she did pretty well. She was with Jessie so that's probably why it was a lot relaxed and calmer. Smiley LOL I would think being on a soap and used to doing crazy things in front of the camera would provide good experience for being a host. 

New Contributor

I watched Terri on As The World Turns for many years.  I didn't know she was a host until I saw her today.  Not to worry QVCers, I believe she will do just fine.

All TV shopping...QVC, HSN, etc networks are predicted by some to be off the air in about five years due to online everything.  If a celebrity host helps keep these networks on, they should go for it.

Let's not bad mouth.  Every other host starts out green.....it is a different venue than any other type of show/network.

Respected Contributor

Terrible host

Used to watch her on OLTL- Miss that Soap!