Esteemed Contributor

Re: Terri Conn best new host in years

@halfpint1 wrote:

I wish they would bring back As the World Turns. Haven't seen her yet.

I loved ATWT also and loved her in it....loved the scenes with her and her friend Henry...always very funny!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919.  I think they need to give more consideration to voice quality when choosing hosts.  It can be so irritating to listen to a squeaky or high-pitched little girl voice or an accent thats hard to understand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@halfpint1 wrote:

I wish they would bring back As the World Turns. Haven't seen her yet.

I loved ATWT also and loved her in it....loved the scenes with her and her friend Henry...always very funny!!

I sure would like to see some of the soap operas return to daytime programmingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched as the world turns years ago.  When Bob and Kim were main characters.  Kim was recognizalbe due to her cute short hair cut.  Nancy was another character.  Years ago.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Oh boy.   Here we go.

I'd take anything this poster says with a grain of salt, given his/her interest in Lisa Robertson. 

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL   

Esteemed Contributor

But the I thought that Rachelle McCray was the next Big Thing to hit the QVC studios.

In any event, I don't care much for Terri.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
I loved Terri on ATWT as Katie. She was such a good young actress. As a new QVC host shes so prepared, so nice but she describes the products well and so comfortable in front of camera. Shes a great addition to the Q

I have not seen her, however I have seen Ali Carr, she is from Evine and I like her calmness and she has a nice voice.

@sunshine 919 I also like Ali. She's very good on jewelry shows. I heard her mention this morning that she used to work at a high-end jewelry store. I said to myself she has a very calm speaking voice.

Honored Contributor

I totally disagree and I'll leave it at that. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved her on ATWT, not so much on QVC.I think she’s having some difficulty transitioning from actress to QVC host.She will probably improve over time.

Esteemed Contributor

She's still remarkably awkward and unprepared, isn't she? Unscripted television is clearly not her forte.