Trusted Contributor

Terri Conn best new host in years

I loved Terri on ATWT as Katie. She was such a good young actress. As a new QVC host shes so prepared, so nice but she describes the products well and so comfortable in front of camera. Shes a great addition to the Q
Honored Contributor

Re: Terri Conn best new host in years

@JONNYSBRO.  What does she look like?  I don't think I've seen her.  There are so many newbies, at first I can't figure out who's the vendor/who's the host.  She undoubtedly has plenty of TV experience so she has the basics for success.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Terri does a nice job, but I don't find her to be anything special. To each his/her own...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 - Here's a photo:

Related image

ETA: And here's a link to one of her recent presentations:

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Softwear-Stretch-Novelty-Jogger-Pajama-Set.product.A310287.html?sc=SR...

Trusted Contributor

Oh boy.   Here we go.

I'd take anything this poster says with a grain of salt, given his/her interest in Lisa Robertson. 

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc.  She's still pretty green and stumbles a bit but will probably be fine with more experience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Not sure how OP  get’s “ best new host in years” from mediocre presentations. Thats not a put down, just being honest -  not over the top per usual for OP and their predictable controversial posts. 🙄

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom@Yup I am with you on that.This person seems to like to toss stuff out there and watch it go off.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would bring back As the World Turns. Haven't seen her yet.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
I loved Terri on ATWT as Katie. She was such a good young actress. As a new QVC host shes so prepared, so nice but she describes the products well and so comfortable in front of camera. Shes a great addition to the Q

I have not seen her, however I have seen Ali Carr, she is from Evine and I like her calmness and she has a nice voice.