Honored Contributor

Terri Conn and Denim and Co!

She was so nice to listen to!

I watched the whole show. She acted like a normal person with a normal voice and not over the top, obnoxious enthusiasm. She explained so many good to know details about fabric and how it felt on, the fit etc.

I have not listened or even turned QVC on much for over a long time.

This reminded me of how I used to watch and yes actually ordered stuff,  because I could stand to watch or even liked watching.

She did not act like she was trying out for her own broadway show, with bad acting, and a hard to listen to voice.

More like listening to my sister or mother or friend describe something they found to wear.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

Re: Terri Conn and Denim and Co!

I agree with you!  The show was not about her she was doing her job selling the products.  Her voice is also very calming.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely agree.  She is easy on the eyes and ears, and explains nicely.

Respected Contributor

I completely agree!  hope to see a lot more of her. 

Respected Contributor

Agree, I like her and her shows so far.  She really seemed starstruck when she did her first presentation with Brooke Shields!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Occasional Contributor

Terri Conn was an actress on daytime television for years. She was last on One Life To Live about 8 years ago. I've always liked her!

Respected Contributor

She also does a good job when on with Kirks Folly. Some hosts don’t get it when it comes to KF but she seems to identify with the sparkle. I like watching her shows.