Regular Contributor

Temperature in your house right now?

Inside, temperature right now is 77 degrees. I am reluctant to turn the air conditioner on this early in the year. Pollen outside so I won't open windows. Outside temperature is 69. I live in Georgia. What is inside temp at your house? Just curious.
Respected Contributor

Re: Temperature in your house right now?

66 out doors 72 indoors. That's the temp we keep the a/c set on. It's in the mid-upper 80s during the day. Tampa Bay Area of Florida 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

It is 67 degrees in my house right now. I live in the Boston area. If it were 77 degrees for me, I would definitely have to turn on the a/c.  😬 For sure! I am going upstairs shortly and will turn on my ceiling fan. 🤗 Stay cool! 🥰

Honored Contributor

i had the A/C on today in part of our home.

i have it set on 72 at the moment and it has been going on and off all day.

we have a rancher with two zone heating/ac and the other part of the house is set to OFF at the moment. 

@mormel20 wrote:
Inside, temperature right now is 77 degrees. I am reluctant to turn the air conditioner on this early in the year. Pollen outside so I won't open windows. Outside temperature is 69. I live in Georgia. What is inside temp at your house? Just curious.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Its 66 degrees inside, 59 outside.  We had a cool weekend with rain. I am in northern CA.

Super Contributor

This is too funny 😄 I just turned the A/C on about 5 minutes ago. First time this year. It was 74 inside, couldn't take it anymore. I have it set on 68.

Honored Contributor

73°...and I am freezing

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Inside 73 outside 38

Trusted Contributor

It's 69 outside and 75 inside.  I refuse to turn on the A/C so am sleeping in the guest room downstairs where it is cooler.  Unfortunately, there is no wind so even though doors/windows were open earlier, it just didn't cool off inside.  An 80 degree day with lots of sun.  

Respected Contributor

It's almost 4:00 a.m., and it's 72 in my house and  I'M BURNING UP !  I haven't slept a wink because of being to warm all night long - running it at a higher temp because of a sick hubby, another story.  I'll have to figure out a new plan around here, this ain't working for me !