Contributor

Temp-tations - Just wondering...

I noticed that there haven't been a whole lot of Temp-tations shows. Been looking for items with that Firework pattern. Typically when they have them, they sell out pretty fast. A month or so away from the 4th of July, I would've thought we would see some by now.     Could be, I've just missed the Temp-tations shows when I'm not home.  Any thoughts out there on this ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations - Just wondering...

[ Edited ]

If you’re looking for something specific, always check the Program Guide for QVC and QVC2, since there are more Live shows on Q2 these days.  Antonella and Temptations were on Q2 yesterday, and there was at least one set including that firework pattern — H212349.  It may have sold out though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@luvjazzercise  I just saw some recently it may have been Wednesday or Sat with Mary.  type in sensations in the search bar on the home page and it will take you to all of the inventory they have.  

Valued Contributor

I also was checking on holiday Temp-tation pieces specific to July 4th and pickens are beyond slim. Just FYI for anyone else searching for just about anything “QVC” - eBay has lots. Just type QVC in the search along with a general item description, ie; QVC Temp-tations. But brace yourself. Prices can get ridiculous from some of the sellers. ($70 for the muffin pan!! 🤣) Another carrier of Temp-tations online, which surprises me, is Replacements.com. But, hopefully, QVC brings back their popular Fireworks items and soon!! In the meantime happy hunting! 🇺🇸💥🎉

Esteemed Contributor

the sound of "fireworks" was what i heard when temptations would crack in my oven....gave up on the line years ago.....love my vintage pyrex and corningware....jmo..

Honored Contributor

Seems TT are on at least once a week.  Hate to say, but probably too late too get any "fireworks" colors now.  Getting close to July 4.  If it isn't in stock, these don't return for almost a year.