Respected Contributor

Re: Tell us about the product!

@ninjawife wrote:

I have been frustrated all day with David.  I am trying to watch the Eagles game and I am checking in  with David's show to see the Today's Special Value.  I've been waiting and waiting for them to describe the flavors.  I don't care how many you sold, how to fold the ridiculously easy to assemble box, who I should be giving them to I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE FLAVORS so I can decide if I want to but or not!

I watched the Steeler game, never once did I think of David or QVC. Every TSV is run in the ground, till you just don't bother anymore.

Respected Contributor

I totally understand the OP's frustration and I've posted about it (as well as countless others) to no avail. And it happens with all items presented. Any item I'm interested in I keep watching and listening for specific details from the vendor and host always interrupts with " there's 3,000 left in so & so color!  followed by another count in a minute or so. Seriously, are the constant count updates necessary?  And it's not even when they are running low.  I've heard "15,000 left in this color..."  right after an update a minute prior.  Drives me crazy!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Forget the Eagles and give David and Laurie your full attention!

When the Steelers are on no way.   LOLOLOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
You’re expecting any kind of info from that host outside of quantity ordered? 🤔

or colors