Respected Contributor

I have been frustrated all day with David.  I am trying to watch the Eagles game and I am checking in  with David's show to see the Today's Special Value.  I've been waiting and waiting for them to describe the flavors.  I don't care how many you sold, how to fold the ridiculously easy to assemble box, who I should be giving them to I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE FLAVORS so I can decide if I want to but or not!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tell us about the product!

You have to be kidding!!!! David & Lori have been on with the TSV practically every half hour explaining everything .... also, you can go on line to the product description & what you are looking for should be there ....I cannot understand why you would be upset with David 🙀

Honored Contributor

Well, it's too late now but another time all you have to do is stay up past midnight because they TSV (the entire 1 hour show) is presented over and over for hours now.

Live programing doesn't happen now until later in the morning, not like it used to.

Honored Contributor

Forget the Eagles and give David and Laurie your full attention!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@ninjawifeI have to agree with you.  If you watch his presentations, he talks and talks but all he's really saying over and over again are the numbers sold and colors.  He's real big at giving you the colors of everything.  He used to be one of my favorites.  

Honored Contributor

Um, read the description:

Includes 10 apples and 10 die-cut gift boxes: five each of triple chocolate chip with pearlescent sprinkles and salted caramel milk chocolate chip and toffee

Wow, talk about .... never mind, let's not.

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@ninjawifeI have to agree with you.  If you watch his presentations, he talks and talks but all he's really saying over and over again are the numbers sold and colors.  He's real big at giving you the colors of everything.  He used to be one of my favorites.  

@walkingal 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And he just presented them and the first thing he did was say what flavors you're getting. 

Not to mention, the cards in front of the apples state the flavor in BIG BOLD LETTERING.

And now Laurie is explaining each flavor.

Valued Contributor

You’re expecting any kind of info from that host outside of quantity ordered? 🤔
Honored Contributor

Go online and look at the flavors or anything else you want to know.  I ordered mine a week ago when I got the email.  I didn't need a host to tell me what the flavors were.  It was in the email.