Regular Contributor

Tell Us If Product Has Fragrance!!!! Allergies

I am so tired of the hosts not saying whether the make up item or skin care has a fragrance to it. When watching the show, they should be telling us if it is scented or unscented. I'm allergic to anything with a smell to it. When they don't give that info, I don't bother buying it. I know I can go look it all up, but I shouldn't have to. Since sometimes we are "On the clock" as to if it might sell out. So frustrating.{#emotions_dlg.angry} Tell Us!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tell Us If Product Has Fragrance!!!! Allergies

Yes, and besides telling us whether or not items are fragrance free, they should indeed offer more fragrance free items. Would be a huge seller.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with both of you. I have a ton of allergies and skin sensitivities and it's just so frustrating. They allocate so much time for the product presentations and babble on and on about the same thing yet skip over the specifics of the product. Even if you didn't have allergies, some people just don't like scents or don't want competing scents in everything that they are putting on their bodies.

Regular Contributor

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who feels this way. Thank you.