Honored Contributor

I just got home and logged on to see the "Items Recently on Air." I get a picture of Shawn and Rick saying they can't find the page I'm looking for! I know the website's been wonky for two days, but are there any shortcuts so I can see what was presented tonight? 

Valued Contributor

We tried to order that Shark mop on Q2 but the system wouldn't let us.  We called three times with long waits and were on line at qvc.com for ages.  I thought I might have ordered two mops.  This morning I checked my orders and there was nothing there!

Honored Contributor

NEVER seen a website so poorly managed and run as QVC's. I imagine it is because of their philosophy of  do everything cheap cheap cheap.   

Esteemed Contributor

i had a similar situation yesterday when trying to order the TSV. They stated that on line was working but not so. So I tried the phone line...not working. Then I tried on line again--it was working----so I thought. A message line came up after I hit place my order that stated the easy pay and item discount would be applied once the orders were completly thru the process due to computer problems. Well, a few hours later when they said that all was working fine,...again..I checked on my order. GONE! I called CS to receive very poor help. Then i did on line chat....twice....finally found a person to advise me that my order "was not recorded" and to place it again. By that time my size and colors were on wait list. I'm not holding my breath that I'll see these bras. 

Absolutely no excuse for a corporation this large to have these repeated problems!