Respected Contributor

Uh, let's face it, David is never going to break out into the "Unhappy Dance ." If he does, I'll eat my shoe. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why people buy food from TV period.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't understand why people buy food from TV period.

Because some of us are unable to get out and shop. I have recieved very good food from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Besides what others have said about selling, some of the food is excellent, at least the 10 or so different baked goodies and candies I ordered in the past.  

I ordered my first main dish today, Beef Wellington, so I'll be able to comment on that after Christmas.  

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50, because some people like to send treats to friends and family. Does anyone not enjoy getting surprise packages?

Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow He rolls his eyes at everything he puts in and not in a good way, add to it spinning. I also have tried a couple of food items way in the past but not anymore. I think their prices for 99.9% of food items are outrageously expensive. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

It is a technique to sell food. If someone spit it out and said ohhh this is awful . Would you buy it? What confuses me is that everything is always delicious. Isn't there anything those guys do not care for?

Honored Contributor

I think what I said has already been said. Sorry!

Valued Contributor

Call me crazy, but I love it when David does "The Happy Dance"

I'm a "Foodie" too, and when I taste something that's absolutely delicious, I break out in a little dance too - Although I'm usually seated, and in the privacy of my kitchen, and not being observed by millions of viewers (LOL)

Get it, Get it, Get it, David!!! Man LOL