Contributor
Rick D, Shawn K, Jane T fall into this category

Do not watch them.
Respected Contributor

It's been my pet peeve for many years.  QVC and I go WAY back.  I have a second mortgage with them....LOL!!!!  It's great though....no escrow account and no interest!!! 

Just a joke, I'm waiting for the hot water to replenish.  

Any who.....YES, I'm listening to the vendor and hanging on his every word and the host has to start giggling like a child and talking about their kid or the last time they had beef wellington, whatever...but AAAARRRRGGG!!!!  I start shouting at the TV.  My husband laughs.

All kidding aside, I DO feel that this will hold perspective buyers off.  If they are a first time buyer with any particular item, they'll be unsure and won't take the plunge. 

As we say in the trade waiting for the hot water....Smiley Happy  have a great day, hon. XO

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I find this a HUGE problem when calling any doctor's office, customer line for any help on their products, etc.  No one will let you complete your sentence and thought and they've already jumped in and began yapping away.  Can't tell you how many times I have to say "you're not letting me finish what I need to say."  Of course, I make no friends that way but ....

EXEMPLARY POST

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

A lot of the hosts on QVC are legends in their own mind. They do not know how to censor. I know a lot of viewers like to hear about the husbands, children etc.. Not all of us care. I do not mind a little snippet that's enough.

I watched a show recently where one host went on and on about her parents anniversary, and then tried to sing the wedding song they had. I was embarrassed for her. 

LOL!!!!!   OH NO....YOU"RE KIDDING!!!!!!!!

Your post made me crack up!!!!   Hey, maybe she had some wine back stage.

Love how your post made me laugh.  XXOO

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

A lot of the hosts on QVC are legends in their own mind. They do not know how to censor. I know a lot of viewers like to hear about the husbands, children etc.. Not all of us care. I do not mind a little snippet that's enough.

I watched a show recently where one host went on and on about her parents anniversary, and then tried to sing the wedding song they had. I was embarrassed for her. 

@manny2  I know who you're talking about and I cannot watch her.  She gets so silly and has a bossy way about her.  She seems to be, in her mind, an expert on everything.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
This is especially aggravating when they talk over a vendor.. If you don't want her to explain you don't need her or him. I don't understand why the vendor is still remote.
Respected Contributor

I gave up watching because of all the over-talk. I call it "The Real Housewives of QVC". They never shut the yap yap yap on top of each other!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I gave up watching because of all the over-talk. I call it "The Real Housewives of QVC". They never shut the yap yap yap on top of each other!

🤣🤣🤣