Respected Contributor

Taking the scenic route

[ Edited ]

I have not ordered from the Q since December.  Anything I order here, doesn’t matter if it’s 5 days or 10.  But my Breezie leggings ordered mid April are taking the scenic route.  Ontario, CA, to New Stanton, PA,  (30 miles from home)  to Seattle, then Tacoma, WA. I will get them eventually.   

Just my first experience with this delay and routing.  Not a big deal, just funny.  😀

Sorry meant to post in Q talk. 

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61   lol    Your experience is living proof of what I just wrote on the thread about guaranteeing delivery.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops   I guess my streak is over.  😂  I’ve never cared if it took a week or two.  I don’t buy anything here that HAS to get here ASAP.  If I need it that bad, I better get to the store.  Honestly, it’s my first delayed order like this, and I’ve been shopping here forever.   

Same with all “the Q ruined my Christmas” posts when they order 12/20 and it’s not received by Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

I've got an order that departed IL, arrived in TN, then departed IL again without ever leaving TN or arriving back in IL.🤨

Trusted Contributor

Even if the Q ships quickly, they can't guarantee anything once it leaves their warehouse. The carrier is responsible for prompt delivery. Lately, my orders shipped withing 2 or 3 days and moved pretty quickly from the point of origin but they got hung up at the UPS facility in Butner, NC for 5 or 6 days. That's why it's foolish to wait until the last minute to order something for a specific occasion unless you pay extra for the expedited shipping. Even then, there may be delays.