Occasional Contributor

Taking longer to receive orders

Is something wrong with QVC's shipping?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Taking longer to receive orders

My order was 'In Process' for 5 days before it shipped - many other people have complained also.

Valued Contributor

That happened to me too -- "in process" for 10 days.  I've noticed as soon as I place an order, it shows up as "in process" immediately. There used to be a lag time of a day or two before processing, allowing one to cancel.  I'm not sure why they changed this, and it may be one of the reasons it seems to get stuck longer at this stage.

I don't know why QVC won't let you cancel an order before it ships. If you are a conspiracy theorist, you might think they want to make money on returns.  

Amazon has raised our expectations on shipping and returns, making QVC and other companies struggle to catch up!

Esteemed Contributor

@BJisme wrote:

Is something wrong with QVC's shipping?  

@BJisme 

In a word, Yes.

Honored Contributor

I have an order that's been in process for 6 days (was supposed to arrive today) and I now received an email stating that it won't ship till late next week, yet I can't cancel the order.

Yep, they want the profit they make from using their return label (and I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist!)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I've been waiting for Philosophy perfum that I ordered the first week of July.  The status says Shipped.  I checked again this morning and now the status says Returned!  Woman Frustrated  I'll let you know what the Q says after I call them.  

Respected Contributor

Any D&C items I order are delayed. Got a delayed shipping email this morning that the ankle pants ordered the 20th would be delayed. I don't order anything that is time sensitive. I hope their process is fixed in time for the holidays. The "QVC ruined my Christmas" posts will explode .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered two Kipling purses on 7/22. They’re still in process. It’s ridiculous. Fix the shipping  problems already. 

At this rate, just a heads up everyone. Don’t order anything for a Christmas gift after October 1st. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

There is something definitely wrong with this 'new' shipping system.  Today I received emails stating two delayed orders.  One, I wanted earlier and now cannot cancel. The CS guy told me that there is a new warehouse and there have been problems with orders....no kidding!!!

There really is no good reason for any multimillion dollar company to have these transportation issues.  You'd think that before a company starts a new procedure, it would have beenworked out to the inth degree. Big fail, QVC!!

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to think that whatever it is, HSN has caught it.

I ordered some Lessman vitamins Wednesday morning from HSN.  They are still in packaging status.  A delay like this has never happened to me before with HSN.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise