Honored Contributor

Tablet TSV in ITKWD.....

[ Edited ]

usually I don't get to see ITKWD but enjoy David & presentations when I can.

Today every time I switched on Q the TSV is on (as everyday) but why is it on during the kitchen show -- in fact it's been on for quite awhile!  

Guess not enough kitchen items to fill the 3 hours ... Or perhaps this is the new ITKWD format.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tablet TSV in ITKWD.....

homedecor1 wrote:

usually I don't get to see ITKWD but enjoy David & presentations when I can.

Today every time I switched on Q the TSV is on (as everyday) but why is it on during the kitchen show? Guess not enough kitchen items to fill the 3 hours ... 

why not? i use both my tablet and computer in the kitchen when i am working on a recipe or checking for substitions.....or when i want to see what a recipe is supposed to look like.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Because selling the TSV is always their priority?

Trusted Contributor

This has been happenin for several years now, and it only makes sense.  Sunday is the day with highest viewership, and the TSV is the product being promoted for the day, so why would QVC not show the TSV at all during such a big block of time? 

As kitchen and food TSVs are commonly sold on Wednesdays and Sundays, I can see how you would be unaware of this practice if you are not a regular viewer.

Respected Contributor

LOL, and if you watch much QVC they try to slip it in each show.  David seems to always have them in his show.  It's not a new thing.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

The TSVs are routinely put in shows throughout the day regardless of the other items selling that hour. They would probsbly sell this TSV along with Breezies and argan oil, as long as the TSV is on-air 20 hours out of 24. Nothing new.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@KYToby

Your point makes sense! I am geared now to just checking items online I guess I never noticed. 

Thanks this post was not meant to be mean just had a day to watch ITKWD.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!🦃🦃🦃🦃