Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWO OF MY NEIGHBORS CANCELLED THEIR ACCOUNTS

@lgfan wrote:
I would rather talk about QVC policies than someone's dog defecating in another neighbor's yard. To each his/her own I guess.

@lgfan   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Respected Contributor

@manny2, I don't believe I educated anyone about the relationship I have with my neighbor, only a snippet of conversations we had. And of course I couldn't possibly know what someone else talks to their neighbors about. 

Again, that's what makes life interesting!

But I did appreciate the head's up about Baxter's business on his morning walk.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

So I'm reading this thread after coming inside after doing yard work. I had to ask myself, how does QVC even enter into a conversation with a neighbor? That just struck me as so unusual. 

My neighbors don't know if I shop QVC. I would have no way of knowing if they do. It's not like with Amazon. So our conversations were about transplanting mums, the dog that defecates in another neighbor's yard, the festive Halloween decorations, and the guy down the road blowing leaves into the street for the rest of us to gather. But QVC and their shipping policies? Wouldn't occur to me, wouldn't be on my radar. 

Guess that's what makes life interesting.

Well  it depends on how personal of a relationship you have with your neighbor.  My neighbor knows I buy a lot from qvc; we have been neighbors for 40 years and we are friends.  She takes in my packages when I am away; we have coffee occasionally together and talk about all sorts of things.  She often compliments me on something I am wearing and asks if its qvc.  So I don't find it unusual to talk about qvc with a neighbor.

Super Contributor

I removed my credit card from their records.  I'm going to be rich! 😂

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

10 year frequent shopper here. 54 orders for the month of October and the month isn't over Smiley Very Happy. I picked up a lot of great Christmas gifts along with a few Valerie Parr Hill items for my home. Obviously, 15 free shipping orders for new customers hasn't stopped me from ordering. I enjoy shopping here and love the convenience along with the excellent customer service.

**Just to head off any possible comments about my finances or Easy Pay, I pay my charge card off in full each month.