Esteemed Contributor

TWO OF MY NEIGHBORS CANCELLED THEIR ACCOUNTS

You really shot yourselves in the foot QVC.  I can't imagine how much business you will lose over this.  Maybe you will get new people BUT They won't stay.  I am done also so that is 3 people you have lost.  Whoever made this decision should be fired.

Honored Contributor

Re: TWO OF MY NEIGHBORS CANCELLED THEIR ACCOUNTS

How do you cancel your account?

I  was under the impression that you couldn't. If you didn't want to do business with QVC anymore, you could just stop ordering.

I only ordered one time in 2022.  QVC never has anything I need any more and I  won't pay high shipping costs for a "want" or spend my money on something I don't need.

My savings account is a lot healthier now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They cancelled why?  Because they gave new customers free shipping?  Good grief.  They's better cancel all those charge cards that give zero interest for a year and a zillion other things someone gets and they don't. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe You've been misinformed. There's no way to cancel a Q account. Just don't use it ever again. You can cancel the Q card but that isn't what you referred to.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I  was under the impression that you couldn't. If you didn't want to do business with QVC anymore, you could just stop ordering.

I only ordered one time in 2022.  QVC never has anything I need any more and I  won't pay high shipping costs for a "want" or spend my money on something I don't need.

I think what you posted is exactly why QVC is offering new customers free shipping. You ordered probably one more item than a lot of the posters that share here they never buy anything here...some as long as 20 years.

QVC wants new customers hoping they will increase sales because a lot of their previous customers aren't buying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@BalletBabe You've been misinformed. There's no way to cancel a Q account. Just don't use it ever again. You can cancel the Q card but that isn't what you referred to.

@Love my grandkids   All I know is they said they called and cancelled their accounts.  I can't because I still have orders that are coming.  They do not have the Q Card and neither do I.  These new people could save 100.00 or more depending on what they order.  That is unacceptable. 

Honored Contributor

I have not placed a Q order in 10 years but my account is still alive and well!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

They cancelled why?  Because they gave new customers free shipping?  Good grief.  They's better cancel all those charge cards that give zero interest for a year and a zillion other things someone gets and they don't. 

@Sooner  Because that is how you feel don't mean that is how others are taking this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I think what you posted is exactly why QVC is offering new customers free shipping. You ordered probably one more item than a lot of the posters that share here they never buy anything here...some as long as 20 years.

QVC wants new customers hoping they will increase sales because a lot of their previous customers aren't buying. 

They won't when they deal with the high shipping costs and all the other issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't but that much from QVC anymore. If I do need something I buy if it ships for free.