Valued Contributor

Just for a lark I decided to look up the Tweaked by Nature TSV of July 29th and I am appaled to see the postings of this TSV.  Most complained they had fine hair and the clay was horrible...........hmmmmmmmm........... must be nice.  I also ordered only my order is  still hanging around Hodgkins, IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I went online to check my future billing and I have already been billed for this and no product!  ANOTHER NIGHTMARE shipping issue.  My Lord does this ever end?

Valued Contributor

The clay is very thick.I mixed it with warm water and shampoo and it worked perfectly.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy the TSV but I did get the scrub and mist as a duo from HSN.  I've found that all volumizing products I've tried dry out my hair.  After some trial and error, I found I got the best result using the scrub, followed by a small amount of the rise & shine conditioner (not included but I suppose you can use any conditioner - I saw one reviewer mentioned using WEN), followed by the mist.

It's interesting but the scrub by itself has very good reviews on QVC.

Now the dream big volumizing clay in the white container is another story.  I didn't care for that one and returned it.

Super Contributor
Wen is completely different from this product. I find, and i have been usuing tweeked for 2 yrs. ,that tweeked products allow my hair to hrow, shine and become much stronger. I used when for over 7 yrs. Did nothing for me but flatten and perhaps shine my hair. But i like lift , volume and texture. If you follow directions on the products your jair will look wicked good .
New Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE Volumizer-Rock in a Jar Doorstop

White Clay Volumizer: What do I do with the rock in a jar that is the Volumizer. Someone suggested adding water and shampoo? Then what, why shampoo? He rubs a pea size in hands nd it turnsto oil--how? Mine iscrumbling-even warmed up...it is a rock and then sand. I want this to work like the promo.

Suggestions, Please!

Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE Volumizer-Rock in a Jar Doorstop

I actually like the thick volumizing paste, but found that you only need a tiny bit. I have super baby-fine hair and find it does better with some grease in it.  Without it my hair just lays totally flat and lifeless.