Respected Contributor

TSV 's they are going back to the old days .

I believe they aren't going to give us the advance days launching TSV's and ending that day like they used to. I for one don't like it , i could decide if i really wanted it , and might have an extra day or two after the TSV day. And i would think this would also mean less sales for QVC and all that left over stock from having a 1 day sale instead of extending it.We used to have the Insider to get things in advance. I believe they will discover this is a mistake. How does everyone else feel ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV 's they are going back to the old days .

Seems it was some sort of trial period.  Maybe they received too many complaints that on the actual TSV day, many sizes and colors were too limited. 

Respected Contributor

Funny just after  i posted , i got an email for a presale for a TSV. I notice they haven't posted Peter Thomas Roth TSV yet and it starts tonight.

Frequent Contributor

MW In Iowa On the homepage if you scroll down to the bottom on the left hand side you can sign up for the emails

Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with a TSV being offered only for one day. 

Super Contributor

I agree.....I liked seeing the tsvs days in advance.   But obviously they think we will buy more if they press us on time to buy a tsv.    It's a sales manipulation tactic.     But I hope it will flop.   I don't mind cutting the sales off at the end of the day, but let us have a heads up on what all is coming up in the next few days.    

Honored Contributor

@leeleeB wrote:

MW In Iowa On the homepage if you scroll down to the bottom on the left hand side you can sign up for the emails

You can also control your Mobile and Email Preferences via the "My Account" option.

Respected Contributor

I get emails from QVC frequently.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

JMHO but to me QVC was doing an overkill on the TSV and Q2 Big Deal, and products became too limited and repetitive in email and on-air promotions!....Not only did they give advance notice and "sneak peeks" of TSV and Q2 Big Deals-, but then QVC did an oversaturation on the presentation of these products as well...and instead of a TV Channel, they had become more like one big infommercial and the same product was repeated too often!!! ....To me a TSV/Big Deal should last one day and that's it!!!  QVC needs more variety and uniqueness of products to get me and many others to watch and buy. The repetitiveness was boring and made many of us change the channel...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Maybe we'll get the emails but they have stopped showing them when you click on TSV. I noticed just a couple of days now they only show the one when you click it on the menu.