Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
I agree, wouldn't mind so much if 30 minutes wasn't about colors! Ali must have told us colors 30 times in the hour. nothing about the interior of the shoe, or sizing, or explaining about how deep the faux fur goes.

@willomenia 

ITA, it seems that the colors are the only product info we get these days and they go over them ad nauseum!!! Is this due to a lack of the host NOT doing their homework, or has the host and vendor ran out of things to say because the presentations GO ON TOO LONG!  Perhaps a combinatin of BOTH!!!  On Q2 there are some shows where its only the vendor without a host, and the vendor seems to have plenty of info to share! BUT the TSVs its just a limited repetition of the SAME info! 😫

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Thats the perk of being a TSV.  Been like this for a long time.  I just turn off the TV and save electricity

Contributor

I think everyTSV should not get no longer than 20 mins and atleast 3 hours in between TSV showing example if on at 12n then don't show it till 3pm. If you can't get all information about a product in 20 mins then you need to work on your sales pitch or do a better job getting the information in under 20 mins. 

Honored Contributor

Why would it get tiresome when we all have the ability to change channels?

Why shouldn't QVC drone on?  They are trying to sell THOUSANDS and thousands of them.

New viewers tune in all day long.

If you have seen it and are not interested....move on!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV...goes on and on

[ Edited ]

And here's the blue, (taps 3 times) I only have 300,000 left that I can send out to you, and here's the red,  (taps 3 times) I only  have 250,000 left that I can send out to you, and here's the seafoam green, (taps 3 times) I only have 150,000 left that I can send out to you. And on and on. His garage must be packed to the nines with all this stock he has available to send out to you. And is he ever going to be wickedly busy doing all that packing & sending out of what he has left. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

Why shouldn't QVC drone on?  They are trying to sell THOUSANDS and thousands of them.

@RespectLife 

If you want QVC to remain in business urging customers to just change the channel isnt going to help QVC financially. ..In the past several years, QVC has seen serious declines in revenue and sales from what they had done in the past ... QVC needs to make some changes to remain a viable retailer.... The pandemic quarantine helped them a bit but now with the country opening more and more it looks like that reprieve could end soon.  So telling people to just walk away and turn the channel isnt going to help fix QVC's bottom line.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

First off, I like watching QVC and yes I realize new people tune in but my suggestion above actually is not a bad idea for them to do because why you spend 30 to hour on something that may not sell much you could have sold other products within that time either equally or more than that one item you are selling. No product should take one hour to talk about maybe a computer but not a vaccum cleaner, mixer, or any of the other stuff. Just my opinion though.

Esteemed Contributor

How often have we complained about this???  Why oh why don't they listen to comments from their customers???

Sooooo disgusting.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

@Cassie1584 

My suggestion isn't to make or not make QVC sales.

It is to save the aggravation that long TSV programming seems to be so to posters!

I believe in simplifying stress and annoyances in our lives. 

I can't understand leaving on any channel or program that is annoying you!

We all have remotes...click on, click off....recheck in a little while.

I highly DOUBT anyone that is not interested in the current item is going to order it.  So changing the channel clearly makes the most sense.

You are NOT going to order this long storied item anyways...so how would changing the channel change a single thing to their bottom line?

It was a NO sale anyways.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

And here's the blue, (taps 3 times) I only have 300,000 left that I can send out to you, and here's the red,  (taps 3 times) I only  have 250,000 left that I can send out to you, and here's the seafoam green, (taps 3 times) I only have 150,000 left that I can send out to you. And on and on. His garage must be packed to the nines with all this stock he has available to send out to you. And is he ever going to be wickedly busy doing all that packing & sending out of what he has left. 

@shaggygirl this post made me literally LOL. I even found myself imitating DAvid while reading it. I bet he gets so excited when he has to present something with a bunch of colors (Temptations, Lock-n-Lock, etc). And let's not forget as he points his finger toward his earpiece and asks "how many sold so far in this show".