Respected Contributor

TSV from yesterday still available.

I noticed Pop Sonic is still available at TSV price thru 8/11. I was wondering if they will be stuck with inventory since they only want the customer to have 24 hours. Unless they  srtike a deal with vendors. The Fitbbit they had thousands left. I miss having advance sales and the next day to decide. I will never stay up till midnight notime in morning if i was going to work. So likely sizes colors will be sold out by time i would get home. I guess i can save money. I can't see this lasting , i know many like it this way though.

Super Contributor

Re: TSV from yesterday still available.

[ Edited ]

I noticed that also. It doesn't seem fair  that yesterday the hosts tell you the price will go up at the end of the day so check out.  Then today you find out you would have had a month to make you decision. If there happens to be a free shipping day between yesterday and Aug. 11 they get a better price than what we paid on the actual TSV day. Doesn't seem honest on QVC's part, if they say a one day price it should be a one day price not a month.

Honored Contributor

It has nothing to do with fairness.  Maybe they decided to extend it.  They have that option.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Then don't say the price will go up at the end of the day and it is a ONE DAY TSV price just like it used to be. Tell us you will have a month at this price. Listen to yesterdays presentation. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They made all those video promos launching the 1-day TSV again -- Leah made one, Rick & Shawn made one together, plus another 1-Day TSV video on their streaming channel. 

It is so strange.  But hey, they can do whatever. 

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, this was the wrong time to move in this direction of one day only TSV's. I think they are seeing they still have alot of inventory left. People are more concerned with their daily expenses. To keep changing policies has probably backfired. We shall see what happens moving forward.

Trusted Contributor

If the new TSV Policy hurts them financially, you will see a rapid reversal and a return to the old.  I think we may be seeing that here.  

Respected Contributor

And just maybe their antiquated, lurching along computer system was supposed to automaticcally adjust the price upwards at  the end of the TSV 24 hour period failed to perform correctly.  THAT wouldn't surprise me.

If they keep limping along with their woefully inept computer system with the outside IT firm playing whack a mole there is going to come a day when the whole thing goes totally bonkers or freezes.

They neeed to get ahead of this disaster-in-the wings, which doesn't appear to be happening.  They need an entirely new system from top to bottom, in my opinion.

aroc3435

Washhington, DC 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Pop Sonic "tool" is still available,  but with a $3 increase.

The pretzel rods are still available,  but with a $2 increase.

I imagine that the hosts will be urged to emphasize "one day special, one day price" going forward.