Respected Contributor

Re: TSV YESTERDAY IS ON CLEARANCE TODAY???

[ Edited ]

These boots look like a combat boot with a feminine touch.  I have a pair of old hunting boots my son wore as a teenager and I wear them to shovel snow...looks just like these boots except they are tan leather. All I have to do is add red shoelaces and I have a boot like this Vince Camuto fashion boot.....

Valued Contributor

That boot was a tsv previously, and had absolutely hideous reviews, one from me. The boots were falling apart, many people sent pics in with the review.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe some of you are new shoppers, but approximately 10% is the usual TSV discount from the QVC price for fashion and accessories.  Typically, these items, if still available the next day, only go up to a 5% discount.  This is normal.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

If you liked them enough to order them, does it matter what year they're from?  I'd only contact CS, if the price today was lower than what I paid yesterday (or in the past 30 days).

Agree with @Venezia .  Who care is they were clearance or a TSV.  Can they not be worn anymore because they are clearance?  

@San Antonio Gal   I think you missed my point.  I have never seen a product go from a TSV to a clearance the next day.  No it don't matter if I like them, but I still find it odd.  Been with QVC since the beginning and never saw an item go from a TSV to Clearance the next day.

Maybe not the next day, but I have seen items go from TSV to clearance in a couple of weeks.  Usually the price is just pennies higher than the TSV, no exaggeration.  I suspect this is the reason why QVC stopped including TSV prices in their emails, which they used to do.  The price just has to be a little higher so as not to breach their representation.  This happens with other special prices too.  They promise not to have a lower price.  So they will offer the item for a dollar more.  QVC just doesn't have great sales.