Honored Contributor

Re: TSV YESTERDAY IS ON CLEARANCE TODAY???

@BalletBabe    So often there is something wrong with the shoes they offer as TSVs so that I never even consider them.  Usually the fit is off somehow.  There was one Clark TSV several years ago that nobody could even get on their feet.  So now I'm suspicious. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@On It wrote:

@On It wrote:

$93.98 free shipping. What was the price yesterday for them on TSV?

I checked as soon as this post went up. I saw the word "clearance" above the price which I thought was $93.89 and I thought that was a strange price. @Kachina624 posted $93.98 so I edited my price thinking I had made a mistake. I just looked the boot up again. It did not say clearance, nor was it the pop-up any longer. IT must be tweaking it or I could be losing it.The answer to that is a toss-up.

Checked again. It does say Clearance above the price.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe    So often there is something wrong with the shoes they offer as TSVs so that I never even consider them.  Usually the fit is off somehow.  There was one Clark TSV several years ago that nobody could even get on their feet.  So now I'm suspicious. 

@Kachina624   I have also gotten bad ones and have no issues anywhere else.  I go up North Sometimes and thought it would be good to have a pair in the Winter Months.  Not something I will wear often.  I did get some white ones last year, shorter and lighter weight and I really like them.  Earth brand.  I think I am done buying shoes from them and their  clothes are really way too expensive.  The shipping is also a nighmare.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BalletBabe 

These boots were a TSV last year too...

This was an oncore presentation/TSV so to speak. It was mentioned a few times yesterday. I recognize them from last year...especially the black with plaid ties and the leopard with red ties.

So that they now went to clearance is no surprice to me...

@Susan Louise   I remember that.  The Pink sold out before I made up my mind.  I just never saw something as a TSV one day and on Cleance the next.  Seems really strange.  I guess by making them a TSV they rope suckers in like me.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

At QVC, a "clearance" label simply means they cannot reorder the item. So perhaps after the TSV sale ended, the remaining inventory was put on clearance due to the inability to obtain more. The price would have gone up because the TSV sale price was no longer applicable, meaning the boots are just like any other clearance items with inexplicable increases and decreases in pricing over time until they sell out completely.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

If you liked them enough to order them, does it matter what year they're from?  I'd only contact CS, if the price today was lower than what I paid yesterday (or in the past 30 days).

Agree with @Venezia .  Who care is they were clearance or a TSV.  Can they not be worn anymore because they are clearance?  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BalletBabe 

These boots were a TSV last year too...

This was an oncore presentation/TSV so to speak. It was mentioned a few times yesterday. I recognize them from last year...especially the black with plaid ties and the leopard with red ties.

So that they now went to clearance is no surprice to me...

@Susan Louise   I remember that.  The Pink sold out before I made up my mind.  I just never saw something as a TSV one day and on Cleance the next.  Seems really strange.  I guess by making them a TSV they rope suckers in like me.  LOL

Perhaps they have them in a low quantity and can't get anymore in.  Items like that always go on clearence.  They want to sell the rest of the inventory fast to make room for something else.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the hosts mentioned yesterday these were a TSV once before and brought back.  Better hurry and get yours.  I think the price was 88 or 89.

You can go in and look at your order under your account.  It shows you what you spent.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

If you liked them enough to order them, does it matter what year they're from?  I'd only contact CS, if the price today was lower than what I paid yesterday (or in the past 30 days).

Agree with @Venezia .  Who care is they were clearance or a TSV.  Can they not be worn anymore because they are clearance?  

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   I think you missed my point.  I have never seen a product go from a TSV to a clearance the next day.  No it don't matter if I like them, but I still find it odd.  Been with QVC since the beginning and never saw an item go from a TSV to Clearance the next day.