Honored Contributor

Re: TSV YESTERDAY IS ON CLEARANCE TODAY???

@BalletBabe  I would give the boot the benefit of the doubt.  I think they're cute and if you like them and they are first quality (not worn or returned) then celebrate the good price you got and wear them in good health.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

How odd...............

I feel like I ordered left over last year boots.  Scary!

You did.

Honored Contributor

If you liked them enough to order them, does it matter what year they're from?  I'd only contact CS, if the price today was lower than what I paid yesterday (or in the past 30 days).

Esteemed Contributor

The price was lower yesterday   84.95 yesterday but today ON CLEARANCE 93.98.  I don't like the way QVC plays these games.  I think a TSV should be something special.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

If you liked them enough to order them, does it matter what year they're from?  I'd only contact CS, if the price today was lower than what I paid yesterday (or in the past 30 days).

@Venezia   I guess I won't know that till I get them.  I wanted the Pink more then the boot  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They are $93.98 today.  Weren't the something like $89. as the TSV?  They obviously want to get rid of them. 

@Kachina624   Yes they were 84.95 and 93.98.  I just find this to be not right even though they were cheaper yesterday.  The TSV's are just nothing special anymore.  Going to quit getting excited over them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe 

These boots were a TSV last year too. This was an encore presentation/TSV so to speak. It was mentioned a few times yesterday. I recognize them from last year...especially the black with plaid ties and the leopard with red ties.

So, then going directly to clearance is no surprice to me...

Respected Contributor

@On It wrote:

$93.98 free shipping. What was the price yesterday for them on TSV?

I checked as soon as this post went up. I saw the word "clearance" above the price which I thought was $93.89 and I thought that was a strange price. @Kachina624 posted $93.98 so I edited my price thinking I had made a mistake. I just looked the boot up again. It did not say clearance, nor was it the pop-up any longer. IT must be tweaking it or I could be losing it.The answer to that is a toss-up.

Esteemed Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

How odd...............

I feel like I ordered left over last year boots.  Scary!

You did.

@bcherry01   Thanks that makes me feel much better  LOLOLOL

Super Contributor

Sorry.  Maybe you'll like them.  Hope it works out for you.