Valued Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & co beach pant

iI bought6 the first style ever sold  - two diffrerent pairs and I love them.  But....I have  been waiting all these years for WHITE - what is the problem not making them in white for the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@HawaiianStyle 

I don't the over 50 shows, but I can tell you I ❤️ the beach pants.  I ordered the black floral.  I'm 5'3" and the petite are the PERFECT length.  I already have 9 pair.  I buy a new one every year, so this one will make #10.  Living in a year-round warm climate, these are my "winter pants", but I can wear them year round because they are cool.  I highly recommend them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

iI bought6 the first style ever sold  - two diffrerent pairs and I love them.  But....I have  been waiting all these years for WHITE - what is the problem not making them in white for the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@grooms 

Last year they had white.  I bought a pair and wear them with EVERYTHING...well, almost!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@Mimi NY   I heard Pam say she was wearing a 1x today.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

pass

reminds me of Cher when the Sonny & Cher show was on

You have to admit that Cher rocked those Bob Mackie barely there outfits though!!! 

I saw Cher in concert in Nashville,Tn. and I bet she changed costumes at least ten times! 

Super Contributor

I bought the black & the white 2 years ago. Have worn the black  but the white ones I've never worn. The black ones are too long & so I figure the white ones will be too. No slits in either.

They are nice pants & I will probably wear the white ones soon. I don't remember if they were available in petite then. I don't usually order petites because at 5'2 & 1/2 I am all legs, but these did run long.