Contributor

Does anyone remember is the  beach pant TSV today is the same pants Mally wore on one of the 50 and over shows?  I remember her wearing a floral pant with maybe a denim top.  Just curious if these were the pants?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & co beach pant

@HawaiianStyle   I don't know but when Gary first brought beach pants a few years ago, I bought 2 solid navy different lengths and one black regular. The fabric on these is really nice, soft and flowy. They launder great, no shrinkage. Legs are comfortably wide that "walk" with you instead of wrapping around your legs. If today's are the same, I'd say they are good. I just don't like the prints in today's pants. If you choose to buy, stay true to size but choose your length. If I bought a regular in today's they might be a tad too long.

Honored Contributor

Love these!  Bought 3 pair!

Honored Contributor

@HawaiianStyle   Ckecking out the show right now with Pat, she looks great in the turq outfit. I also see today's have a slit in the legs. Mine from years ago do not. I like mine better and they were also $10 less too. I wouldn't be picking these up for this price nor the slits in the legs.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a great slim leg ankle pant style with a little slit in the ankle. I think they're very stylish.

Respected Contributor

I like these pants but I had the original beach pants from a few years ago and I cannot wear them. My toe caught on the opposite pant leg and I lost my footing a few times. I have to stick to straight leg pants now. 

Respected Contributor

This is Garys 6th year, maybe 5th but I think 6th with the Beach Pants. I had to exchange the first pair I got as they were too big in my normal size. I was surprised by that but I might suggest you size down a size. jmo

I have 5 pairs, a navy and a black w/o the side slits and then the blue painterly, a leopard and an olive shibori. Thats enough for me altho I like the blue shibori! Hope you all love yours like I do!    Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one pair when they first came out. I got them home and tried them on. I really didn't like them. I kept them, put them in my closet and never wore them. I guess each to their own but for me it is a no.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair 2 years ago with the matching tank.  I was happy with my purchase.

Valued Contributor

Would like to know if anyone know what size Pam the model was wearing in the TSV  Beach Pants 

Asked it in the questions but afraid not going to hear back for a while,so thought this might give me a quicker answer thanks.

Respected Contributor

I bought the ones that were the D&C utility beach pants and I have worn them out. They actually have holes in them from being worn so much. I am replacing them today. The solids match the ones I have and need to replace. They don’t have camo, but I can replace my camo print with the olive palm.

Of all the beach pants that QVC carries, my favorites are from D&C.