Honored Contributor

Re: TROUBLES SIGNING IN....AGAIN!

Today I had to sign in again, after 4 days of bliss. There's more. I had to sign in but in a new place. All good things must come to an end. QVC wouldn't know a good thing if they ran into it.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if had anything to do with the recent hack?   I couldn't get in for days except to purchase.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus - I just saw my post about trouble signing in and noticed that they changed my nic to WORKING GAL.  I use to be LoveToChat.  If I had not looked at my previous post I would not have known that they changed it.  They didn't inform me!

What in the word is going on with QVC?  I wonder if all these issues were caused by a hack.  Unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@Shanus - I just saw my post about trouble signing in and noticed that they changed my nic to WORKING GAL.  I use to be LoveToChat.  If I had not looked at my previous post I would not have known that they changed it.  They didn't inform me!

What in the word is going on with QVC?  I wonder if all these issues were caused by a hack.  Unbelievable!

@WORKING GAL   It definitely is something very messed up with Q's site. I've stayed signed in since this mess happened. Some nics have stayed the same while others have changed...no explanations given and apparently no email address or phone # to find out what's going on. IMO, all nics should be changed back to the originals or give us a reason why they needed to be changed...only some. It's not a site wide issue.

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

I wonder if had anything to do with the recent hack?   I couldn't get in for days except to purchase.  

@Stray   Uh, didn't know there was a hack!!!

Trusted Contributor

@,Shanus - We don't know if there was a hack, just strange goings on at the Q.  Today I as able to heart and reply to posts without signing in as was required in the past.  Wonder what will be next?