Esteemed Contributor

Re: TROUBLES SIGNING IN....AGAIN!

@4kitties wrote:

For anyone reading this and not being able to sign in, I will tell how it finally worked for me.

I tried to sign in to the forum several times and could only sign in to my account to purchase.  I just signed in to that account and then went down to the bottom of the page to Blogs and Forums.  Clicked on that and signed in again and got into the forums.

Maybe this can be of help to some posters to be able to sign in.

This worked for me. I had to log in twice, using the QVC shopping log in, not the forum one. And somehow that also logged me into the forum.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I tried that and it didn't work for me. I was on a chat with CS they wanted my phone # and I didn't fell like getting into a conversation. So  I checked the sign in page again and  it kept taking me back to the QVC homepage when  I signed in. Then I got a message that something was wrong and to call a 1888 #. Tried one more time and like magic I got in. Mystery why this is happening.

Trusted Contributor

Just took me 3 trys to sign in ! kept taking me back to the sign in page. I had to delete my email address from the sign in box and start over several times

Respected Contributor

All this sign in trouble is getting old. Hardly worth all the trouble anymore.

Spoiler

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

This is the first time all day that I had been able to log on.

This is getting real old, real fast. 

I think that the Q has the equivalent of a 1970's clunker car.

You can keep taking it to the mechanics to be fixed, but the mechanics can only do so much. You can only fix something so much, before it's time to dump the old clunker and buy new.

I hope that analogy made sense.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819  So true!😃🤣

download.jpeg.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

I had to call CS because I could not sign in to the Blogs..kept taking me back to Q HOMEPAGE. 

Anyone else wish they'd get their **** together?

I've tried everything.... going through the main page by clicking on forums, my shortcut, different web browsers, clearing my history, cookies, and cache, etc etc, and cannot always log in. IT needs to fix this.

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

For anyone reading this and not being able to sign in, I will tell how it finally worked for me.

I tried to sign in to the forum several times and could only sign in to my account to purchase.  I just signed in to that account and then went down to the bottom of the page to Blogs and Forums.  Clicked on that and signed in again and got into the forums.

Maybe this can be of help to some posters to be able to sign in.

This worked for me! thank you @4kitties 

Honored Contributor

@CalmInTheHeart wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I had to call CS because I could not sign in to the Blogs..kept taking me back to Q HOMEPAGE. 

Anyone else wish they'd get their **** together?

I've tried everything.... going through the main page by clicking on forums, my shortcut, different web browsers, clearing my history, cookies, and cache, etc etc, and cannot always log in. IT needs to fix this.

Same here. Have done all of that and I still have trouble signing in. Have to try multiple times. But people aren't reporting having trouble shopping on the site lol.

"Empathy is a superpower"
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the tip to go down to blogs and forums and sign in from there. That was the only way I could get in.

In our company, when we make changes, we have to test and test with every browser and every mobile device. QVC’s vendor evidently test in production.