Esteemed Contributor

Re: TROUBLES SIGNING IN....AGAIN!

@Shanus .. the same thing has been happening to me.   

Super Contributor

I just got in for the first time in days - I thougt the Q didn't like me anymore...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

I just got in for the first time in days - I thougt the Q didn't like me anymore...

Same for me. Wanted you all to know I'm here. Don't pay the ransom I've escaped!

Respected Contributor

I had trouble signing in today and last week.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I was having trouble signing in on my Chrome browser.  I switched to Safari and everything was fine.

Honored Contributor

I ALWAYS sign out when done. I opened forums today and was still logged in. I know I signed out yesterday. This is a huge violation of security if you ask me.

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo   THANK YOU!!!  Nothing has worked for me for days EXCEPT the link you provided.  That did the trick.  Thank you again!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

One problem is the fact that when we try to sign in to the Community we instead are redirected to the shopping area, in an endless loop of logins.

When this issue showed up a couple of weeks ago, we discovered that we could fix it by clicking/tapping on the "Blogs & Forums" at the bottom of the page and then clicking the "Sign in" at the top -- however, starting yesterday, this became unreliable.   

Sometimes it works for us, other times it does not.

If the "Blogs & Forums" link doesn't allow you to login to the Community, try this fix as an alternative.

This URL goes directly to the login page for the Community:

https://www.qvc.com/myaccount/login.community.html

Use that link to go to the main page of the forums. 

Then, create a bookmark/favorite to use each time you wish to sign in.   

Who knows if it will continue to work properly, and probably won't work for everyone, but at the moment it seems to do the trick with my iPad and Mac.

I hope this helps.😊

I used your link and it got me in as shilly222.  I must have tried once to sign on with a new name and the computer just brought that name up.  I have two other names under the system that worked until now.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus - Today is the first day I've been able to sign in in about 4-5 days.  The first cust. service rep I spoke to had no idea how to fix anything.  I reset my password twice (no change) and I created a new password (still no change).  The 2nd rep two days ago said she re-activated my account.  Apparently because I had tried to sign in so many times, QVC lovked my account.  She said IT was well aware of this problem and was working on it (typical answer). She said to give it 2 days and try again.  Today I had success!  Hope it lasts.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@Shanus - Today is the first day I've been able to sign in in about 4-5 days.  The first cust. service rep I spoke to had no idea how to fix anything.  I reset my password twice (no change) and I created a new password (still no change).  The 2nd rep two days ago said she re-activated my account.  Apparently because I had tried to sign in so many times, QVC lovked my account.  She said IT was well aware of this problem and was working on it (typical answer). She said to give it 2 days and try again.  Today I had success!  Hope it lasts.

@WORKING GAL   Wow, you went through he*l to get back to these forums. Is this the same nic you had before or did they change it?